Google
 

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Headless Body in Topless Bar



We true Bostonians do not want to admit this but there is a reason the New York Post can be found at almost every newsstand in the city.

We love it.

I know that it's often poorly written, hypocritical, and flat-out racist, but the Post is complete fun in the morning. I can't live without it.


The NY Post has now published a book that contains what they consider their best headlines.




What else could they choose for a title but the most infamous headline of all







The paper is also having an online vote so readers can select their favorite.



My favorite Post headline didn't make the cut. When sports announcer Marv Albert was fired a decade ago after a sex scandal the post headline was



MARV GETS A PINK SLIP



Our feisty tabloid the Herald has tried at times to be a Boston version of the Post but it just doesn't work here. Former NY Post editor Ken Chandler found that out the hard way when he approved the worst front page in Boston history after the death of Victoria Snelgrove outside Fenway Park in 2004.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great web site. Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs. I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article. I have found it enormously useful..
unblockedgames
friv
unblockedgames
top tetris games
| monster high

Unknown said...

A great possibility for me and it was a superb knowledge to view this site. Very difficult to uncover these beneficial web page or web site. I have many devices and achieving proper picture of these worked well and energy continues to be seeing about this weblog. Often my own intend to make my personal site as well as my own enjoyment is growing due to this page. I we do hope you may well be more effective
happy wheels
super mario bros
pacman
agario

al3ab banat01 said...

This is a great web site. Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs. I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article. I have found it enormously useful..
العاب
العاب طبخ

تلبيس مغنيات ديزني