Google
 

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You have to love MBCR


Back in Boston after 4 months with my daughter in Seattle who nursed me back to health after some surgery. ( went to the same cancer center as Jon Lester with same results!!!!!!


So after taking Amtrak clear across America ( believe me eastern Montana and North Dakota are BORING) I arrive at South Station to see this sign.


Why would this train line even be programmed into the new boards????? ( and the date is just a little off too )


Nice to see nothing has changed


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose the train could use the spur track that connects Allston with Cambridge and somehow get to Fitchburg.

Good point however. Why is this even programmed into a sign at South Station?

Ubermonkey said...

I think the number of the train may be a hint at what's going on here.

I also like how it comes back to Porter after its trip west.

Anonymous said...

Also, Gardner? No commuter train has gone there since 1987.

jogos click said...

great article, thank you for sharing, I think I need it
---
apply baixar facebook movel online free

Unknown said...

I like your writing, it's very creative. I can not think of life to write about it, I do not know what to do. baixar facebook gratis , facebook baixar , baixar whatsapp gratis , whatsapp baixar , facebook descargar , descargar facebook gratis , descargar whatsapp gratis , descargar whatsapp gratis , baixar mobogenie gratis , descargar mobogenie gratis , mobogenie market

al3ab banat01 said...

great article, thank you for sharing, I think I need it
العاب
العاب طبخ
لعبة زفاف سندريلا
لعبة بنات صديقتان
العاب بنات الجامعة